Wednesday, April 13, 2016

www.civilsdaily.com - useful website for civil service aspirants

Dear All,

At www.civilsdaily.com   all news are available date-wise and month-wise and you just need to click on the date to revise news. This is very beneficial for aspirants from places with low newspaper connectivity and for students with less time for daily news. CD's Guide to IAS Prep: From Aspirant to IAS Officer is an excellent source for beginners. Try this site once. All the best

Note : We do not endorse or recommend any commercial products/ services of www.civilsdaily.com and this is purely for academic purpose.

3 comments:

  1. Sir ,I am vasavi I want to write this year civiils exams but I think I have very less time for my preparation . Please suggest me the use of coaching centers in cracking civics ,all the coaching centers in Hyderabad asking above 1 lak rupees for coaching. Really I get benefited from them once a paid . With out coaching can any body can't crack civics . And please suggest me the best institute in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much useful site..Thanks for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Vasavi,

    we do not recommend any specific institution, it is always better to attend some mock classes before paying the fee..there are people who cleared without formal coaching..all the best

    ReplyDelete